You may be cringing at that title, and trust me: I know just why.
In the same thread he admits that it took him 10 days to create it, that some of the bad parts came as feature requests and he takes the blame for agreeing to them.
1. Awesome User Interfaces
4. Server applications
Some companies that use Node.js:
5. Mobile applications
- Sworkit (android, ios) fitness app
- Instagram (android, ios) – at the time of writing, Instagram is built on react-native
6. Desktop applications
- Franz, helps you keep track of all your social media without getting overwhelmed
7. Embedded devices
8. Virtual reality
Other (ahem) possibilities
- Do you love visualizing data and creating mind blowing charts? Check this out.
Screen from HBO's Westworld series
- chrome experiments : cool stuff that the chrome browser can do
- js experiments : more cool stuff by Hakim El Hattab
- createjs : collection of libraries for making rich interactive content, games, art, ads, etc.
- threejs : library for creating 3D content for the web
- socket.io : real time engine for building multiuser network applications
- electron : framework for developing cross-platform desktop applications
- aframe : framework for developing web virtual reality experiences
- ionic : framework for developing cross-platform mobile applications